We encourage open and respectful discussions on DevPro Media. Use the following guidelines and your best judgment before posting:
- Stay on-topic
- Make sure that your comment matches the topic of the post. If the relationship between your comment and your post is not evident, explain it in a few words.
- No self-promotion
- A comment that contains only a link to your blog, a product, or your article on another site will be removed.
- Choose your words wisely
- Comments that contain profanity might be removed. Profanity used to insult, antagonize, or inflame will be removed.
- Don’t be a jerk
- Personal attacks and harassment will not be tolerated. Sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, and broad, offensive generalizations about groups of people are not allowed.
- Cite your sources
- If you didn’t write it, properly cite the article you’re quoting.
We continuously monitor the comments and update the guidelines accordingly.